The business was founded in 1925 by Samuel Sydney Marchant (1897-1975). Initially situated in Chancery Lane in the city of London, it held a large stock of Oriental art, but also dealt in arms and armour, paintings and continental porcelain. In 1952 it moved to its present address at 120 Kensington Church Street, London W8 4BH.
Ceramics & Works of Art
View All Ceramics & Works of Art
CATALOGUES & EXHIBITIONS
View All Catalogues & Exhibitions